Sunday, June 5, 2011

Introduction...

Hi Everyone,

My first ever post for my new blog!

My reason behind doing this is because I'm getting healthy, and it's so hard to find easy recipes that give you all the information per serve. So you will find all my recipes will have the following:

1. Step by step instructions, with pictures when required
2. How many people the recipe serves
3. All dietary information provided such as:
  • Calories per serve
  • Carbs (grams)
  • Fats (grams)
  • Protein (grams)
  • Sodium (mg)
  • Fibre (grams)
I hope you enjoy this as much as I know I'm going to enjoy putting it together. Cooking is something I've only just become passionate about over the past 3 years, and loving every moment of it, and amaze myself that I can make great food, just as you will can too!

A little side note to my cooking, I am a muso, if you wanna check out my music (country influenced) go to www.reverbnation.com/kellyevans

I hope you try out the recipes and let me know what works and what doesn't for you!!

Enjoy!
Kel

No comments:

Post a Comment